Sunday, August 2, 2009

Marshall Alexanders work for subwalk papertoy show

Marshall Alexander has made 3 new papertoys for the dutch papertoy show and 2 of the 3 have been revealed! 1st heres Paper Injuries Part 1 a very painful papertoy indeed. Looks like someone wasnt careful with knifes and chopped himself up.
And next heres POP! POP is a kid watchin a 3-D movie with a bunch of popcorn and seems to have a really big mouth to go with that big popcorn.


Download and make Paper Injuries Part 1 here

Download POP: COMING SOON!

1 comment:

  1. How do you come up with those great paper toy descriptions? I've decided to move my site over to blogger here's the link http://gloodpapertoys.blogspot.com/
    I am trying to think of what to put in my first post but I just can't think of anything!

    ReplyDelete