Sunday, July 26, 2009

Past Paper- Retrobot

I wanted to do this tomorrow but I decided what the hell lets do this. Past Paper is where I will present a papertoy that has been released for a while now to begin I decided on a classic, Retrobot from Marshall Alexander. Marshall Alexander makes papertoys based on old retro things from the 70's and 80's like movies, comic books, Retro Videogames, and toys. For example Retrobot is probably based on one of those old robot toys that used to be so popular back then. Retrobot is honestly one of my most favorite papertoys Ive ever seen so you could imagine why I would begin Past Paper with him....

So if you want to make your own Retrobot go to this link http://members.chello.nl/m.egtberts2/

Dont forget to make more of Marshalls awesome toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment